Do you know what I'm talking about? When you find a random blog...maybe a link from a friend's blog. You check that blog all the time. You get excited when you find they have a new post. You talk about the people like you know them.
I have a friend who called me one day tell me something that happened to a person she didn't even know. She had been blog stalking and found a blog she can't stop reading.
I have to admit I am a blog stalker and love every minute of it. I have a few blogs that I check on a regular bases. It is so much fun. I don't mind to be blog stalked. I do stop myself from posting comments on random blogs I have found while blog stalking.
Are you blog stalking now? Do you know me?
Friday, June 22, 2007
Blog Stalking....
Posted by Erica at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I know your "friend"!! Love the post, so so funny!
Jess
Oh, me too!!!
Post a Comment