Tuesday, July 24, 2007

10 Things...

I've been thinking about this lately maybe because I'm about to be 30. I have a big list of things I want to do in my lifetime. Here are a few of them.


  • drive an 18 wheeler/semi truck

  • ride in a hot air balloon

  • vacation in New York City

  • vacation in Vermont and Maine (think I can do that in one trip)

  • vacation in Hawaii (again)

  • get a tattoo

  • drive cross country (coast to coast)

  • meet Nicholas Sparks

  • hang out in the Florida Keys

  • parachute

So this isn't a very mind blowing list...just a few things I would like to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll go with you to get a tattoo! i might want one! we should get chris g. to do it!

jess

Danny, Melissa, Brack, Mike, Boo & Chloe Godfrey said...

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY ERICA!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. It doesn't seem possible. You, Jody, and Jessica all grown up now. We had some really fun times when you all were little. Mary

Anonymous said...

ERICA HAPPY BIRTHDAY! THE BIG 30! lOVE YOU BECKY AND DOYNE



EMERY JAI SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NONO!