Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good Week...


I had to post this picture. On several political blogs the quote is "Huck-a-mania running wild!" Honestly this pictures is a little disturbing to me. I'm a Mike Huckabee fan and a Hulk Hogan fan. However those two people do not go together.

The campaign is having a very good week! A new Iowa poll came out on Wednesday. This poll has Governor Huckabee in 3rd place....which is GREAT!! The poll is from Rasmussen Reports (good source).

Below are the poll results!

Survey of 650 Likely GOP Caucus Voters October 10 & 14, 2007 Iowa Caucus
Mitt Romney -25%
Fred Thompson -19%
Mike Huckabee - 18%
Rudy Giuliani - 13%
John McCain - 6%
Other - 8%

Today reports surfaced that Senator Brownback will withdraw from the race for president. The announcement is expected tomorrow in his home state of Kansas. It will be very interesting to see what the coming weeks will bring.

We are just over 70 days from the Iowa Caucuses. The caucuses are the next big test for the campaign. Many members of our "campaign family" will be spending their Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays away from their families. I know this will be difficult for many of them but they are all very excited about being in Iowa still the same.

The Iowa Caucuses will be held Thursday, January 3, 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog that was a good one.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love the picture!

Anonymous said...

So funny!!!
Jess