I think this says it all! This was on the cover of the Boston Hearld this morning!
We had a great night last night! We had over 400 people at the watch party in Little Rock. Of course Governor Huckabee won the Iowa Caucus.
Friday, January 4, 2008
SHAZAM!...
Posted by Erica at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats!!!
We had a wonderful time!
Jess
Sorry we missed the live party but I did watch the coverage! His speece was wonderful! This makes your job all the more exciting!! Congratulations!
Melissa g.
Erica,
I am so proud of the job you and everyone else are doing for Mr. Huckabee. And as you know, I am keeping close tabs on what is going on! It is so exciting. Keep up the good work.
ps--do I still get my 15 minutes on foreign policy!?!? :)
Rachel
Post a Comment