Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Do...

I got my hair cut on Friday afternoon. I love it. It was someone that had never cut my hair before so I was a little nervous. She ended up being super nice and funny. I think she did a great job on my hair.

Today we had professional head shots done at the office. The photographer flew in from New York and we had a makeup artist do our make-up...even the guys. When I got home from work I took some pictures since my make-up was done. Yes I spent the first part of my evening taking pictures of myself. The head shots were really good. I hope that I will get an electronic version of a few of the photo so I can post them on the blog.



Here are a couple of pictures of my eye make-up. The make-up artist put more eye make-up on me than I would normally wear in a month but I loved it. I'm not sure you can tell much in the picture but here you go anyway.



4 comments:

The Andersons said...

I love the hair! So cool about the head shots! Sounds like a fun day at work...hair & makeup:)!
jess

Nic said...

Love the new "Do"! by the way I take pictures of myself fairly often...I know sad.....just sad :)

Anonymous said...

Cute do!!! Your makeup looks good too! It's a little creepy looking at your eyes that close-up though. It's like you are peeping in on me! :)

Melissa g.

Nic said...

Love the new background :)