I had that question ask of me today. One of the guys in our office asked me what I did this weekend. I told him I went home for a visit. He said, "so is your family really redneck?", I said, "what?", he said, "well it is Arkansas. I was just wondering". It was kind out of the blue. I mean really who asks that question?!?! I was telling my mom about it this afternoon. She didn't think it was a big deal. I told her that I don't go around asking people if their mom and dad are cousins!??!?!? I wasn't offended just surprised by the question.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's just jealous if you ask me!!!
ummm...yep our family is redneck. if you have seen a pig killed and cleaned your redneck. there are a ton of other things, i could go on and on but yes the fam is a bunch of rednecks! i say be proud! embrace it own it:)!
you should have asked him if his family were hillbillies!
Jessica
aren't people in tennessee pretty redneck too? wasn't that whole Deliverance movie about Appalachin imbreds filmed there?
You should have told him if he looked "redneck" up in the dictionary, he would see a picture of your Uncle Jesse. Yep, we're probably a little redneck.
Post a Comment