Today my mom and I went to Wal-Mart & Kroger. I had plenty of milk and bread we went for regular shopping. Anyway both places were pretty busy...Kroger was busier! You know everyone was stocking up on things they "have to have" IF there is snow. Everyone's list is different. My list: Coke, milk and some kind of chocolate.
While we were at Kroger I found something I haven't seen in YEARS, something that my brother and I ate when we were younger and an item we didn't understand why they no longer made! Cinnamon Toaster Strudels..they were good when we were little. The new ones are made with Cinnabon cinnamon...so I'm sure they are SOOOO good! I can't wait to try one! I hope it isn't one of those limited time things.
Oh and Monday I will start my new job! I'm excited! I'm looking forward to getting back to a routine!
So I hope it snows and I hope everyone enjoys the snow!
3 comments:
It always cracks me up to see everyone scrambling at the grocery store on days like today. But I must admit, I sent my hubby for cinnamon rolls and milk JUST IN CASE we need them for a snowy morning tomorrow! :) I have had a migraine the last two days and I want it to GO AWAY!!! Come snow, go away headache!!
Hey, tell me about your new job when you get a chance. And man, I really miss shopping in grocery stores!!
Yea...For the Job!! Is is the one you told us about? And Yes..I checked my stock in Diet Coke...you know...just in case =)
Post a Comment