1. Work is going great! I'm working at USDA - Rural Development! I'm an Area Technician (I know very descriptive)! I really like it! Very different from anything that I've done before but I'm enjoying learning something new! The commute is great! On a busy traffic day it takes me 15 minutes to get to work!
2. I'm also taking classes at UCA this semester! I've had one meeting so far so good! I should be working on homework instead of doing this post but you know :)! I've always liked going to school so I'm looking forward to it!
3. I joined Curves 2 weeks ago! I'm enjoying it. I didn't get to workout last week because I was sick. I'm back into the routine this week!
4. I'm going to St. Thomas and St. John in May! Very excited! I'm going for a friend's wedding! I'll be there 5 days/4 nights! #1 on the list of reasons I joined Curves!
I hope everyone has a great week!
2 comments:
Man, I miss exercising with friends. I hope you have fun at Curves. And keep up the good work at school and work!
Your trip sounds amazing! I would love to be somewhere tropical right now...it is COLD!!!
Post a Comment