I've taken a little break from blog reading too! I caught up on emails and my blog stalking/reading yesterday!
I have been reading this book.....

It is very good! I haven't finished it! I'm almost done! It is one of those books that require some "marinating" after you read each chapter...or at least it does for me!
When you ask a little kid the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" They never say, "I want to be insecure!" BUT IT HAPPENS!!! So many different things/issues cause it!
Here's what has been going through my mind that last few days. There is this commercial for some kind of foot fungus medicine...I don't know the name of it...anyway...on the commercial there is this nasty little green cartoon character, that is the foot fungus. In the commercial it jumps all over the foot and does some other gross stuff! I can't get out of my mind that insecurity is like that nasty little green cartoon character and it just jumps all over you...like foot fungus!
3 comments:
i love the analogy! sounds pretty accurate to me and i haven't read the book!
Glad you are still around. Thanks again for the card. You made my day!
Looks like a great book! Love the foot fungus comparison. :)
Post a Comment