Monday, February 21, 2011

It's About Time...

I know! I know! I've been neglecting my blog! There have been LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of changes going on in my life the last few months!
  • I'm spending as much time as humanly possible in Clinton. Why Clinton?!?! Well I have met the most AMAZING man! I'm spending lots of time with him and his awesome kiddos.

Me & Brent on a snow day!

Brent & Me.
I don't think I could put into words how extremely happy and blessed I am. I know without a doubt this is the man God made just for me. Need more details email me!
  • As of Friday I am unemployed. My position was eliminated. I'm not exactly SUPER excited about this change but I know God has bigger plans for me. I'm looking forward to the next step.

All is well! I'm a happy girl! I'll try to do better at posting more! I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT (LOVE)---and I do believe that Brent is very much a part of God's plan.

Love you and yours

Proud Granny said...

Love this update! Miss you too!!! It's just not the same :(