Monday, September 3, 2007

Brain Teaser...

I thought we would start this week with a teaser. Comment with your answer or email me. I will post the answer later in the week. Have fun!!
In this teaser, you have to find the odd ones out in the groups of words. BUT WAIT! There's a catch. Each group of words has TWO words which do not belong. Can you find them both?
EXAMPLE: Lily - Jane - Tulip - Rose

Jane does not belong as it's the only one which is not a flower. Tulip also does not belong because it's the only one which is not a girl's name. You're on you own for the rest!

1. Dodge - Ford - Lincoln - Hoover
2. King - Earl - Knight - Bishop
3. Yellow - Green - Dead - Black

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're back!!!

1. Dodge is not a president and Hoover is not a car manufacturer.

2. Knight and Bishop are not considered positions of nobility (I am not sure about this one though.)

3. Dead and Black are not colors! Black does not reflect light, therefore it is not a hue (Imagine what hell is going to be like, uh!!!)

Anonymous said...

the blog police said put something interesting on your blog.

Anonymous said...

OK, apparently, I'm not as smart as I thought I was.:) But I defend my answer for #3. Black is not a color! I don't know what the other answer would be. I think I know what the answer is for number two but I will wait to see if some other smarty pants comments. I don't want to give away the answer. :) :) :)