Friday, August 24, 2007

Quotes...

We have a small office space. I have my own office with a door. There are a little over a dozen other people in the space and we can hear what's going on all over the office. There very little privacy. Everyone hears every conversation telephone or otherwise.

We have this one guy who is a SUPER loud talker. He is also a little...well what's the word...crazy. So it isn't uncommon for someone to hear something he has said over the phone and an email will go around with "the quote of the day" as the subject line. This is how we entertain ourselves.

Quotes are a big deal around here...we have a quote wall. Almost everyone in the office in their "personal space" has a quote printed out or written on a dry erase board.

The quote currently on my dry erase board: "You can be stupid or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you quote of the day... And just so you don't think i am a stalker on your blog... I leave your blog up on my computer for your music during the day. They have blocked anything that streams live so its my next best thing.

I hope all is well! Keep the stories coming!