Thursday, November 22, 2007

9:20pm and 42 Degrees...

Kristen and I are getting up EARLY tomorrow morning to go shopping. Our plan is to meet at Best Buy in Conway. Well on my way home tonight I drove thru Conway Commons to see if there was anything going on. There were people standing in line at Best Buy. Keep in mind the store doesn't open until 5am. There were tents, people in lawn chairs and lots of folks wrapped up in blankets...it was 42 degrees. There were probably 45-50 people in line and people parking to get in line as I was driving away.

I really wanted to take a picture so I could post it but I thought that would be a little weird for some random lady to take pictures!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope to report back with some great deals from the early morning of shopping!

1 comments:

The Sketoes said...

LOL! One of the girls I work with got in line not long after you drove by! Craziness!!!