Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update...

I thought I would share some updates from the campaign

  • We have added 15-20 staff members nationwide.
  • We are expanding our office in Little Rock...AGAIN
  • We have campaign offices in Iowa, South Carolina and New Hampshire
  • Governor Huckabee is climbing in the polls
  • A new Iowa poll come out today with Governor Huckabee 2nd place behind Romney
  • Governor Huckabee is all over TV & radio
  • Not too long ago Chuck Norris endorsed Governor Huckabee

The Iowa Caucuses are January 3rd. Then on to New Hampshire on January 8th. It is going to be a very busy next couple of months.

I love it and I'm still having the best time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful! we have been keeping up with him and talked to a lot of people on our honeymoon about him! the wedding is over. the honeymoon is over... and i am soooooo free to help out now! please give me a call if i can help with anything down there... :)
di

Anonymous said...

the chuck norris commercial ROCKS!!!! :) LOVE IT! :) Keep up the good work over there! :)