What an amazing 13 months I have had working on the Huckabee for President Campaign. I have worked with an amazing group of people and for an amazing candidate.
It has been an once in a lifetime experience. It has been an EXHAUSTING experience.
I'm excited to see what happens next for me. I'm looking forward to new opportunities and some sleep.
Thank you all so much for your calls, emails, thoughts, prayers and support!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Fought The Good Fight...
Posted by Erica at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You did a GREAT job! You should be very proud!
Jess
You have had an experience few others ever have. Be proud of what you have done and proud of what you have stood for.
Very few people in this world will be able to put on their resume that they worked for a presidential candidate and state governor! No doubt you will be successful in wherever the path may lead you now.
I have a feeling Huckabee might come back for another run at the presidency some day!!!! :)
Congratulations on a job well done!
Melissa g.
Always remember Jeremiah 29:11!!!
Love you,
Paige
WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE! SO PROUD OF YOU:)
Diana
Post a Comment