Saturday, March 1, 2008

Texas Trip Update...

Governor Huckabee playing with that band at the Lubbock, TX Rally.

Fort Worth Rally

Cattle drive in the streets of Forth Worth

Me and DJ

A bunch of our staff at Joe T. Garcia's.

Yesterday I was in Lubbock, College Station, Fort Worth and Dallas. In Forth Worth we at at Joe T. Garcia's an awesome Mexican restaurant. I'm in our Dallas office today. I will be in Dallas until Tuesday night. I'm having a lot of fun and meeting lots of great people. Here are some pictures from yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun!!!! I can't wait for us to have the chance to catch up on everything. Call me when you get back in town.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Monday, March 3 - I was watching Fox and Friends this morning (like every morning) and they showed a clip of Huckabee talking to a crowd in Texas. Guess who was in the background - YOU!!! You are famous!!! :)

Melissa g.