I've been thinking a lot about moving and what I think about the move. I know people move away from their home state or town all the time and never think twice about it. It is a big deal for me. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time.
- I'm looking forward to learning about a new city.
- I'm excited about finding a new place to live.
- I'm excited to work at Premiere Speakers Bureau.
- I'm excited about meeting new people.
- I'm nervous about all the same things I'm excited about.
I thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes!
4 comments:
can't wait to see you!!! tn is the best:)!
jess
It all makes perfect sense to me!
hey girl! if you would like to see a friendly face in nashville.. i will be there for a conference saturday april 19th-23rd. I am stayign at the Opryland! Come see me! :)
Diana
I wish you the very best!!!
Post a Comment