All is well in Tennessee! I was in Arkansas this past weekend to see Kate. She is beautiful and such a good baby.
I'm still loving my job and enjoying exploring a new area. I move into my apartment this weekend. I officially have the apartment tomorrow. I'm excited! I'm looking forward to having all my stuff here. The POD with all my stuff arrives on Friday.
This is a little funny. When I'm out and about in Tennessee. I think I see people I know everywhere. I see someone and think to myself...that's so and so. Then my next thought is crazy you are in Tennessee and they live in Arkansas that can't be them.
I also thought I saw Kenny Chesney at lunch on Friday...false alarm...I was so disappointed.
A big THANK YOU to The Andersons I've been crashing at their house for the past few weeks and I have enjoyed it. When I get home at night dinner is ready...I don't know what I'm going to do when I move into my apartment. Again thank you so much to Josh, Jessica, Emery Jai and Guice for making me feel so welcomed!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tennessee Update...
Posted by Erica at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey, if you ever do run into Kenny give him a pinch on that cute little fanny for me ;)
Post a Comment