The campaign folks got together to play paintball on Monday.
Have you ever seen someone after they get hit with a paintball? Well it doesn't look good. I was suppose to watch the first game and then decide if I wanted to play. The first person that got hit, was hit in the chest and she had bruise where it hit her. I decided that after seeing that I would not be playing.
There are several other reasons that I decided not to play: 1. You have to play paintball outside...not my thing. 2. It was 87 degrees outside on Monday. 3. Some of the folks woke up with poison ivy this weekend...happens when you play paintball in the WOODS. 4. It hurts when you get hit with the paintball.
It was great to see everyone. It was fun to watch them shoot at each other.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Paintball...
Posted by Erica at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
mom said she is glad you got to fly the plane and did not play paintball.
Post a Comment