Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Walking With God...

Well I finished reading Walking With God (yes..Crystal finally!!) I've been reading this in addition to my Bible study. It is interesting how the two books have some very similar points. Obviously those points are things I needed to hear/read.


This is the first sentence of the book, "This is a series of stories of what it looks like to walk with God over the course of about a year." It is an intimate look at the author's life and his conversations with God.

I know my struggle isn't always taking the time to talk to God. My problem is being still and listening to what He has to say.

If you would like to read more about the book or other articles from the author you can click HERE!

4 comments:

Misti said...

I am going to check that book out, you should read The Shack, if you haven't already. It is different, still makes you think.

Heather said...

I really want to and need to read this book. Crystal has recommended it to me, and I need to get started on it.

Unknown said...

I still think it would have been a better book if you were here and we could have gone through it together. Miss you!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll get to check this book out sometime. Mary