All is well this week in Tennessee! Not a lot going on. It is pretty quiet. I finished two big projects at work one last week and another on Tuesday. The summer is usually our "slow" time at work....so it is starting to slow down a bit.
We are all patiently waiting to hear if we are going to do "summer hours". We haven't heard anything yet and we are afraid that it isn't going to happen. Just a reminder...summer hours are I get off at 1pm every Friday....so I'm very hopeful!
This weekend Governor Huckabee will be speaking at a church in Nashville so I'm going to hear him speak. There are also going to be a few folks from the campaign in town so I'm excited about getting to see them. I'm also very excited about the three day weekend.
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment