Tonight a few ladies that I work with and I went to The Opry to see Steve Martin. He released a country album last week...he plays the banjo. It was a lot of fun. We were VERY high up as you can tell from the pictures. Not great pictures but it was fun!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't he good?! I love his songs. Ummm, I didn't even know the Opry was THAT BIG!!
When I was a pre-teen, we went there on a business trip and saw several people. We were on the front row! Of course, I think the coolest person we saw was inducted into the Opry back in the 50's so it probably wasn't very busy.
Anyway, have a great summer and enjoy your summer hours!
I didn't know that it was that big either! I'm not a fan of heights at all...so once we were seated I didn't move until we left.
Marty Stewart, Joe Diffie, Vince Gill and Amy Grant where there too on Saturday night. All the other performers were "older folks"
Ha! You know, Lamar told me Steve Martin was a super awesome banjo player, and I didn't believe him until I saw him play (just on TV). It was awesome!! So glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment