So we have these new cups in the office...one of them is pictured below....

It is kind of hard to read the cup BUT it says, "This cup is made from corn, environmentally sustainable, and 100% compostable."
SOOOOO the question.....
CAN YOU EAT THE CUP?!?!
I know you "could" eat the cup but is it a good idea? Thoughts? More later!
**UPDATE: YOU CAN'T EAT THE CUP. IT IS MADE OUT OF A PLANT BASED RESIN. HOW COOL WOULD IT BE IF YOU COULD? KIND OF LIKE AN ICE CREAM CONE FOR DRINKS.**
3 comments:
You first!
I am so stoked. There are places around here that are starting to use "corn based" products. That is so awesome! Your company rocks! Not sure if you can eat it, but at least it won't be around long after you are! :)
I wouldn't advise you eating the cup, seeing as how you shouldn't drink 'corn based gasoline'....just not a good idea.
-Kristen
Post a Comment