I believe I have mentioned this before The Amazing Race is one of my favorite show if not my favorite. Last session was just okay....this session started last Sunday night and it was so good! I think it is going to be really good this session.
Even though I really like the show I know that I would never make it as a contestant and have no desire to try. 1. I couldn't eat the NASTY food! 2. I like to sleep! 3. There's a good chance whoever my travel partner might be would leave me in a foreign country because I complained too much! I even had a friend of mine tell me as much!
Anyway it's a great show! You should watch it!

1 comments:
I LOVE the Race! Todd and I always watch together and talk about how he would kill me if we ever went on it together!!! ha! I couldn't do it...for all the reasons you said plus no way could "migraine brains" like ours make it on the race!!! :)
I didn't like last season that much either, but am already loving the new teams!!!
Post a Comment