Four more days of work, some more packing and a I'll be on my way to Conway, AR. I have a bunch of things to do at work. I feel like I have a month's worth of work to fit into 4 days. We had a "farewell" lunch on Friday for me and Joy...she's also leaving Premiere on Thursday. Our boss will be in China next week so we had it a little early! I wasn't sad...very excited! I knew that I was and wanted to move for a long time and it seems like it has taken FOREVER to get here!
I do have most of the "major" moving stuff done: hired movers, rented a Penske truck, got a driver for the truck (Thanks Blake & Kristen), changed my address and had all the utilities scheduled to be turned off here.
I'm going to miss Franklin/Nashville...I love the area and have enjoyed my time here but it is time to be in Arkansas!
Things I'm most excited about in Arkansas as I've said before...being close to my friends and my family (well most of my family)!
I'm excited to be back in Conway! I'll see many of you soon!
4 comments:
i'm excited for you to be back in conway too!
yeah, Erica. Have a safe move. DonÂșt tire yourself out. And of course...enjoy nesting!!
Hooray!!!! You know that I can't wait for you to be back in Conway!
2 more days!! WOOHOO! Blake & I can't wait to drive up there! But I think Blake is REALLY looking forward to the drive back lol. See you in 2 days!
Post a Comment