Thursday, June 24, 2010

BUSY Week...

I started working out again on Monday. It has been a month since I have worked out BUT I lost 3 more lbs. I'm sure the 5 day migraine helped (!?!?!) that situation.

I'm so very excited! Thursday night (tonight) I'm having dinner with TWO of my very good friends from high school! We don't get to get see each other very often! Last year was the first time we had seen each other in years! I'm looking forward to seeing their faces and communicating in person instead of over email and facebook.

EARLY EARLY Friday morning I'm leaving with a great group of ladies from Bigelow Baptist Church to go to St. Louis! We are going to the Beth Moore Conference on Friday night and Saturday! It has been 5 years since I'm seen Beth Moore live! I'm hoping & praying and hoping & praying that she will talk about her newest book if only for a little bit!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend!

0 comments: