So anyone that knows my dad is probably asking themselves, "What in the world does he have to do with Southern Living?"
Well here goes...when I get my Southern Living in the mail the very first thing I do is turn to the very last page and read the one page story/article.
This month's story/article was about family vacations and motels. If you have had the opportunity to hear Blake and I talk about our family vacations...there are a couple of stories you are going to hear...
1. About the time we didn't stop at Graceland (I'm not bitter...I've gotten over it..well I will eventually)
2. How my dad has this AMAZING ability to find the most random motels. Sometimes a little scary but always random.
There are a few motels that stick out but there is this one in Kentucky that was the most random. Blake and I thought he was going to drown in the pool it wasn't marked correctly. There were a few other issues....when Blake and I start talking about it we come up with a dozen other problems and we are laughing the whole time! Anyway our family vacation memories wouldn't be what they are without the random motels!
So thanks Dad for all the great memories! Right Blake? :)
3 comments:
Ooohh, I'd be sad about missing Graceland, too. I've always wanted to go. Sad, but true.
lol! i was so lost on "my dad & southen living"
Ahhhh memories.......
Post a Comment