Okay...like it, love it, hate it, don't understand it, grossed out by it, confused by it, angered by it and/or weirded out by it. You have to admit it is intriguing.....Sister Wives.
I've seen all 8 episodes! I'm watching a "Sister Wives Special" right now. I really don't know how to explain it...it is super weird but I'm super intrigued by it! The big thing for me I want to know is what makes them "tick" so to speak!
I've seen all 8 episodes! I'm watching a "Sister Wives Special" right now. I really don't know how to explain it...it is super weird but I'm super intrigued by it! The big thing for me I want to know is what makes them "tick" so to speak!
Intriguing for sure...I walk this fine line of different feelings about the show! What I do know is I watch it!
2 comments:
GIRL! I am the SAME way!!! I am so intrigued by it. I am recording the special and am about to go watch it. At first I watched the first episode because I was so MAD that this was on like "What IS this trash?!?!" and then I just got sucked in and now I watch and just think "What in the WORLD?!?" Of course I still think it is CRAZY but I am just baffled and it just blows my mind that they act like it is no big deal and I just can't stop watching!!!!!
I saw a couple of episodes here and there and just don't get it. It's craziness! I, like you, am intrigued by different...aka weird...things!
Post a Comment