Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Working Out...

Let me start by saying...I DO NOT like to sweat. I'm pretty sure I'm wired genetically not to like it...I'm almost positive that I've been that way since birth! When I was younger and people asked me if I played basketball because I'm tall. I just laughed and said, "No, I'm more of a fan"! :)

Well recently I have found myself working out on a regular bases and LOVING it! I'm evening sweating! I also get SUPER cranky when I miss a workout (ask my mom)!

I'm also working out early in the morning...BEFORE I go to work! Anyone that knows me knows that I am not a morning person..AT ALL...not even a little bit! I'm also enjoying the early morning workouts! I know what you're thinking, "Erica, is that you?"! Yep I know craziness!

I have some fitness goals that I'm working on right now! I'm not quite ready to reveal them to the masses! However, hopefully soon I'll be comfortable with revealing them! I don't want to say I'm going to do something and then back out! :)! So I want to make sure that I'm super committed first!

1 comments:

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

I have no doubts it is a worthy goal! Hang in there! I can't wait to hear about it, too.