Sunday, February 17, 2008

6 Days...

I've been home the last six days except for one trip to the doctor on Thursday. I had the flu and then a secondary infection. I haven't driven anywhere. My mom took me to the doctor.

So here's what I've done while I've been home..

  • Slept
  • Read a couple of magazines (Good Housekeeping and Domino)
  • Watched TV
  • Watched movies

I watched: The Wedding Planner (twice), Footloose, 2 Hallmark Hall of Fame Movies and Sixteen Candles (2 twice).

I'm feeling much better and I'm ready to go back to work. A person can watch only so much TV.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless your heart! sorry you got the flu! :( glad you got to rest up! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better, E. I had the stomach virus.....better than the flu, but not by much.

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Rachel