If anyone is wondering...yes I'm still exhausted. I'm surviving on caffiene. Most of you know that I am a sleeper well I'm not getting to do it much these days. I'm sleeping about 4-5 hours a night....not quite enough for me. I wish I were one of those folks that could survive on 4 hours sleep...well I guess I am surviving but barely.
On with the campaign update...well the flu and stomach virus has struck the campaign. Today we have 5 people out sick...for us that is a lot of folks. We have 3 folks that are sick but are working.
Super Tuesday was a great day for us. Governor Huckabee one West Virginia, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. We had a great time at the Watch Party.
We are all very excited and looking forward to the next few weeks.
I got to run...I'm out of caffiene.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Campaign Update...
Posted by Erica at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment