Well I guess I will start with I'm in Lubbock, TX. I am traveling with Governor Huckabee in Texas the next few days. Today I have been in Texarkana (the Texas side), Waco and Amarillo. We are overnighting in Lubbock for an event tomorrow morning.
I'm tired! The folks on the road work hard. Not to say that the folks holding down the fort in Little Rock don't.
I was trying to decide my favorite moment of today...I have two. One I met Chuck Norris! It was AWESOME! He is so nice. Two my very good friend, Jordan, got to introduce Governor Huckabee in Waco, TX. Jordan has taken a year off from Baylor to work on the campaign. So since he was in his "home town" he got to introduce the Governor. He did a great job. It was one of those things I'm so glad I didn't miss.
Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post tomorrow.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Where Do I Start...
Posted by Erica at 12:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a blast!
Jess
Shane will be jealous that you got to meet Chuck Norris. Hope you have a wonderful time. Maybe one of these days, we'll be able to have a phone conversation.
Mary
I can't believe that you met Chuck Norris!! I remember the days when we would not miss Walker, Texas Ranger, haha!! Hope you continue to have a wonderful time.
Post a Comment