Well I did it after talking about it for months...I found a doctor here in Tennessee and I made an appointment that's the real story here. I would like to say that I researched for months to find the right doctor for me to explain why I waited so long. Honestly...I had this one doctor's name written down on a piece of paper in my wallet for about 2 months. I finally broke down and called her office today. She isn't seeing new patients until MARCH!!
That began a frantic search for a doctor that I could see this week. One clinic that had about 15 doctors didn't have an opening until next Monday. I wanted to see someone this week...I really wanted to see someone today but I'll settle for Thursday morning. I found a doctor. The lady in scheduling that made my appointment was very nice. I think you can tell a lot about an office by the person that answers the phone. I will let you know if the other folks in the office are just as pleasant.
Not that you need any details. I'm okay. Nothing serious just needed a doctor here in middle Tennessee. I want to talk to a new doctor about my migraines....I haven't had one this month which is AWESOME. That is in large part due to some self-medicating.
I can just picture it...as soon as my mom finishes reading this post she will leap from her chair and do flips. Then call and tell me it is ABOUT TIME!?!?!
2 comments:
Finding the right doctor can be reallly scary and really frustrating. Hope this one works out great! And remember: be your own advocate, and listen to your own body.
i'm SO proud of you. i know it was hard, but i'm excited that you might get some answers.
Post a Comment