I can't believe Christmas is one week away. All my Christmas shopping is done AND all the gifts are wrapped.
Yesterday my boss' wife hosted a Christmas tea for all the ladies in the office. We had so much fun. We drank hot tea and ate little sandwiches. We all got an awesome basket of goodies...it is full of things for us to use to relax.
Tomorrow night is our work Christmas party. We are going to have a "white elephant" gift exchange.
The MOST exciting news of the week. Blake and Kristen are coming to visit this weekend. They will be here on Friday night. They are going to a wedding in Chattanooga on Sunday. I'm so very excited!
2 comments:
I love Christmas parties. Some folks hate them, but not me! I hope you have a great time.
sounds awesome. you know i LOVE a good party! well, most of the time i love a bad one too. (o: can't wait to see you next week.
Post a Comment