I went to the doctor this morning. She was great! I like her a lot. She made some suggestions to try for my migraines. Also, she is referring me to another doctor...to help as well. So overall the appointment went great!
It is snowing here and has been for about three hours. My boss closed the office early so we could get home in case the roads got bad.
Oh yeah...in case you were wondering. The inability to drive in snow isn't a problem that is isolated to Arkansas. Tennessee has the same problem!
I hope everyone is having a great week and is getting all your Christmas shopping done!
3 comments:
For your Migranes - I'll suggest Maxalt. It's expensive and works like a charm. For the alternative way, I take Excedrine Migrane Tension Relief.
I am so proud of you for going. mom
Good for you! See--you took a leap of faith, and it turned out great. I really hope she helps you find relief. Enjoy the snow!
Post a Comment