This is a milestone...I think. This is my 200th post on my blog...what to say? what to say?
I guess I can recap the week. It wasn't a very exciting week. It started with a visit to the doctor on Monday. I have/had bronchitis...YUCK. I didn't feel bad except I had trouble sleeping because of coughing. I've tried several different cough suppressants this week to find something that will work. I didn't find any one thing that worked it was a combination of a couple of different things that worked. Finally on Wednesday night I got a full night of uninterrupted sleep.
I'm feeling much better now...I still have a nasty cough. It has been a pretty uneventful week at work. It was hard to work a full week after having two short weeks due to the holidays.
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
200th post....that is crazy. Time is crazy!
Happy 200th!
Did you know that just this last week I figured out what your blog stands for?!
And for the past 199 posts I've been trying to figure out what on earth 'enicoleh' meant!
"Is it Spanish, no, French maybe. Perhaps it's something to do with politics...or religion...maybe she's part of some group. Is it a music group? A song? Some kind of blonde girls' lingo?"
I finally figured it out, E&%$# Nicole H*&^%$#@. I'm so proud of myself! And it only took me 200 posts to do it.
Post a Comment