I really do not have a ton to report this week.
- Franklin, TN has been COOOLLLLDDDD this week! Today is the first day there hasn't been snowing or sleeting when I left for work. Most days it wasn't significant but there were still precipitation.
- I had a terrible headache two days this week. I went to bed at 8pm one night and 7pm the next trying to get rid of it. It wasn't quite a migraine but it sure hurt.
- Working is still going good...not much to report there. We are busy which is good.
- I went to the dentist. It is the first time I had been in almost two years. No cavities. The coolest thing...they have this little camera that they put in your mouth to take pictures. Then they show them to you on the TV screen. Pretty Cool.
- While I was the dentist I told the story about how I had a bicycle wreck in the 6th grade and hit a tree with my face (thanks Blake!). Half of one of my front teeth is fake...hence the reason I had to tell the story. I probably didn't have to tell the WHOLE story...but you know.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
2 comments:
Thanks for the sweet card and the prayers. You are a special gal! Stay warm :)
I go to bed sometimes at eight (or seven), and I don't have migraines! What does that say about me?!?! :)
Post a Comment