Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things...

1. This year was the first year that I ever did my taxes myself...It was so easy...if I get arrested for tax fraud...it wasn't as easy as I thought!

2. I love to mail cards to people.

3. Going along with #2 I love to get mail. At my Granny and Pa-Pa's house it was a big deal to get to go get the mail....

4. Some of my favorite things are the quilts my Granny B has made me over the years. I have quite a collection.

5. Birds and squirrels make me nervous...I know.

6. I love the website Pop Sugar. That's where I get my daily dose of celebrity gossip.

7. I can't stand for someone to touch things on my desk at work. If someone touch something (i.e. stapler, pen) I have to "adjust" the item after they touch it to make sure it is just right...again I know.

8. I was a facebook hold out for along time. I love it...I can't believe I waited so long.

9. I can remember all my teachers K-12. Even the years with multiple teachers. Including what they taught and what period of the day I had that subject.

10. Until April of 2008 I never lived more than 60 miles from where I grew up.

11. Since April I live about 400 miles from my parents' house.

12. I love office supplies..pens, paperclips, notebooks, post-it notes.

13. I have a pair of double-first cousins.

14. I met President Bush and President Clinton in the same 24 hour period.

15. My favorite vacation ever was Hawaii...I would go back today if I could.

16. I've always wanted a tattoo...I know exactly what I would get...I just need someone to go with me.

17. I'm a big list maker. I love to cross things off a list. If I do something and it isn't on the list I will write it down JUST so I can mark it off...yep I know.

18. I'm not a animal person...at all...

19. This year my big resolution was to make a budget and stick to it. So far so good but it has only been 30 days. It's a start.

20. Chick-fil-A is my favorite "fast food". I ate there three times this week...there is a misc. category on the budget :)

21. I have severe migraines. I've yet to find a medicine that helps and allows me to function. I'm going to a new doctor next week.

22. I've always wanted to take piano lessons.

23. I love massages and pedicures but I've never had a manicure.

24. I love to sleep. It is one of my "favorite hobbies" as Paige calls it. Sunday afternoon naps are the best.

25. One of my favorite things to do it laundry. It is a finished product...yep I know.

8 comments:

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

I am with you on the list thing. I will totally put something on there just so I can mark it off, too. It just makes a girl feel good! :)

Nic said...

I loved the 25 things! I'm too scared to do our taxes. Last thing I need is the goverment on my tail!

ps. Next time your in town I'll go with you to get that tatoo! =)

Paige said...

I feel honored that I was mentioned in the list! (o:

Blake and Kristen Mauldin said...

I would keep #13 on the down low. I can't wait to visit your desk. Waiting anxiously...your brother. The non double brother.

The Uptons said...

Funny! Just so ya know...I'll always have laundry available if your in town, I'll get you my number!

Heather said...

I love office supplies, too! And I would so love to go to Hawaii! but the biggest thing we have in common are those monster migraines, which are straight from HELL and the DEVIL himself! I hope the new doctor can give you some relief!

Lindsay said...

Do you name your office supplies? Just checking. Not that I do. My stapler is only called a stapler. Or Stella the stapler if I'm feeling perky....but I don't mind people touching her...er...I mean it.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind on reading the blog but every single one of your 25 things fit you. I would love to go with you to get your tatoo. Right now I don't have any plans next weekend :) Look forward to seeing you, I hope. MM