So this weekend I am using the product pictured removing some unwanted facial hair all was going well. I have these hairs that grow on the tip of my nose, they stick straight up and drive me crazy. So I decided they needed to go. So I get the wax strip ready, put it on the tip of my nose and I ripped it off. Well I almost most passed out. It hurt so bad...I saw stars...My nose is still red and I pulled a little skin off my nose. I don't know what happened. Unfortunately this isn't the first issue with waxing...once before I pulled the skin off part of my lip...thought I would have learned my lesson BUT no! So the next time you see me if I have a little extra powder on my nose you know why!!!
I do recommend the produce I use very handy. My issues aren't with the product it is with the user!
4 comments:
First, I am sorry you were injured, but you are hysterical. I have never tried any waxing on my own, but I have gone to someone. Being in the pool all the time, those bikini waxes saved tons of time and pain. You might try someone....it might hurt less! I know it was a breeze for me having an "expert" do it! :)
Soooo, something I would do and then POST about it!! I love you, thanks for the laugh this morning! I needed it!
aawww...I still laugh when I read this!! I go back to the Cardio Doc tomorrow. So we'll see =) Thanks for asking!!
OUCH!!! That sounds terrible! Hope it feels better soon....it's not like you can walk around with a band-aid on your nose!! (although my little boy would SO argue to!! :))
Post a Comment