Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Better Done By A Professional!?!?!...

So the ped-egg looks AWESOME on the TV commercial..I purchased a similar product. Revlon makes the one I purchased..it is called the PEDI-EXPERT and it's pink!

Okay just to get the idea of how it works. In case you haven’t seen the commercials. The device has a grater on it that you use to “shave” calluses off your feet. The “foot shavings” are collected in a plastic container. The “grater” snaps on to the plastic container. Once you have finished the process, you snap the grater off the foot shaving collector and empty it. FYI…the grater is very sharp. Look at the picture doesn't the grater look sharp?!?

Well the other day I’ve finished the process of shaving the calluses off my feet. I’m in the process of snapping off the grater to empty the foot shavings and it slips, puts a HUGE gash my thumb…I thought I was going to need stitches. Now I’ve figured out of how to snap it off without gashing my fingers open…works better. I’m just glad I know that last time I had a tenuous shot…again I do stupid things!

The product works great...my feet are callus free..if you have any safety questions regarding the Pedi-Expert send them my way!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I have been hearing a lot about these things...maybe I should try one? One problem for now, though...I am getting to where I can't even bend down to touch my feet!! :)

Nic said...

I knew from the title something had to have went wrong!! Too funny! I do need to try one of these. My feet are getting kinda funky and we all know how much Josh likes womens feet!! =)

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

I am sorry you are hurt, but you are too funny! My mom bought me this fancy nail machine thingy.....it like a sander. I use it on my feet, and they are super soft! And no gashed fingers!