I was in Arkansas this weekend! I had a great time!
Friday night I got to meet/hang out/eat dinner with some wonderful friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. Saturday I went over to see baby Brylee's room. I can't WAIT for her to get here and meet her.
I've had a wonderful birthday today....I had lunch with Mom, Dad, Blake and Kristen! Mom also cooked breakfast for me and I got to take a birthday nap :)! Now I'm back in Tennessee safe and sound!
I'm glad I got to see everyone while I was in Arkansas!
Thanks so much for all the comments, text messages, calls and facebook messages! I have the greatest family and friends...Love you all!
1 comments:
hate we missed you. i'm sure your schedule was just as crazy as ours this weekend. looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. glad you are back home safe. love you.
Post a Comment