Thursday, July 2, 2009

Various Things...

I thought I would do a quick blog post before I get on the road for Arkansas!

1. Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone has a very safe holiday weekend!

2. Happy Anniversary to Blake & Kristen (Saturday)!

3. If you have read Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers and loved it! I have a book for you. I will post more about that next week!

4. I'm very excited! I'm "getting together" with some friends from high school on Friday! We have not been in the same room since high school...14 years ago....I'm I that old?!?!? Surely not! Anyway we have been planning it and waiting for months...it is finally here!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

Blake and Kristen Mauldin said...

Thanks for the anniversary wishes! Can't believe its already been two years (Blake is floored too). Anyways, hope you have a safe trip & we'll see you Sunday!!