I'm still super tired but I had a GREAT weekend in Arkansas! I visited with old, great friends. I spent time with the family. I spent some time with the Condrays so much fun! Kennedy spent the night with me on Saturday...she is so funny!
Friday morning Melissa, Misti and I met at Cracker Barrel to visit! I as I said in the last post the three of us had not all been in the same room since we graduated high school! We had so much fun laughing and catching up! We needed more time! Can't wait until we get together again...plans are already in the works!
Saturday afternoon I picked Kennedy, we ate dinner and did a little shopping! I had a great time!
Kennedy story: On Sunday we were getting ready for church. I had a dress with very thin straps to wear to church. Well I had a jacket to go over it. While we were getting ready Kennedy asked, "Why do you have a jacket to go over your dress?" I said, "Well I don't like the way it looks without the jacket." So we finished getting ready. I put the dress and just before I put on the jacket. Kennedy looks at me and says, "You're right it does not look good." Got to love the honest of a 4-year-old!
Kennedy story: On Sunday we were getting ready for church. I had a dress with very thin straps to wear to church. Well I had a jacket to go over it. While we were getting ready Kennedy asked, "Why do you have a jacket to go over your dress?" I said, "Well I don't like the way it looks without the jacket." So we finished getting ready. I put the dress and just before I put on the jacket. Kennedy looks at me and says, "You're right it does not look good." Got to love the honest of a 4-year-old!
What is it with me and storms?!?!?! On Sunday afternoon while I was driving back I hit three different storms. Below is a picture of a storm that I was about to drive into!
This upcoming weekend will be another busy one. Blake and Kristen are coming for a visit! I'm so excited! I'm sure I will have pictures from their visit!
I hope everyone has a great week!
4 comments:
Glad you got together with the girls! It's so great to stay in touch.
And I'm jealous. I'm slightly addicted to storms and there are never any here this time of year!!!
Oh, and we head out next Friday, the 17h.
th.
:)
It was wonderful to get together! Can't wait until the fall! It seemed that we hit storms coming and going only in Tennessee!
Post a Comment