I love watching the Summer Olympics. Swimming and gymnastics are my favorite sports to watch. I will watch diving AND if I can catch it I love to watch synchronized swimming. Unfortunately synchronized swimming is on at 2am...so I don't think I'm going to catch it this Olympics.
I try not to miss gymnastics if I can help it...I actually look at the broadcast schedule make sure I get to see it. Sunday night a 33 year-old German woman competed in gymnastics. She is the oldest competitive gymnast EVER. This Olympics is her 5th. She will compete for a individual medal in vault. How cool is that?!?! Some of her team members weren't even born when she first started competing.
The closing ceremonies are August 24! You still have time to catch some of the Olympics!
1 comments:
We actually went to an Olympic watch party on Saturday night and watched until two! We love the Olympics!
Post a Comment