I stalk blogs. I love it. I do it. There I have admitted it. I know other people do it whether they are willing to admit it or not (not pointing fingers just making a point).
I will start on a blog of a person that I know, then I will pick a blog they have linked and so on and so on. If I really like the blog...I save it in my favorites...I don't know what I would do if something happened to my laptop...maybe I should save my list of stalked blogs. I do back-up my blog just in case something unforeseen were to happen while I'm planing around with my backgrounds...anyway that's another subject.
Well I have found this blog...don't ask me how...that I love. They are missionaries in Haiti. Many things I like about that blog here are a couple. 1. They update regularly...signs of a good blogger (again not pointing fingers). 2. They have adopted. I love to read about their kids and the experiences. Check out the blog...The Livesays. Plus I have them linked.
I will start on a blog of a person that I know, then I will pick a blog they have linked and so on and so on. If I really like the blog...I save it in my favorites...I don't know what I would do if something happened to my laptop...maybe I should save my list of stalked blogs. I do back-up my blog just in case something unforeseen were to happen while I'm planing around with my backgrounds...anyway that's another subject.
Well I have found this blog...don't ask me how...that I love. They are missionaries in Haiti. Many things I like about that blog here are a couple. 1. They update regularly...signs of a good blogger (again not pointing fingers). 2. They have adopted. I love to read about their kids and the experiences. Check out the blog...The Livesays. Plus I have them linked.
2 comments:
I too am a self-proclaimed blog stocker! Haha! Love to read about other peoples lives!
Ditto!
Melissa g.
Post a Comment