Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weekend...

I'm in Arkansas this weekend. Friday was the last day that I got off at 1pm...the summer is over. We are back to normal work hours...what a bummer....I loved getting off at 1pm. The trade off is I get to sleep later in the mornings starting Tuesday.

Friday night I kept Kennedy, Jude and Kate while Cary and Paige went out. Kate went to sleep about 30 minutes after they left. Kennedy, Jude and I watched Mickey Mouse Playhouse until Jude went to bed. Then Kennedy and I played dress up until Cary and Paige got home. We had so much fun. For those of you who don't know Kennedy has an amazing imagination and always as the best stories.

Then Saturday Paige, me and the kiddos went shopping. Then hung out at the Condrays' house. It was a great day. I loved it and it was a great way to spend a holiday weekend!

1 comments:

Paige said...

I loved it too and the kids had a blast! Thanks for taking time to spend with us! We love you.