Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday....

Happy Friday to all of you! I hope you have had a wonderful week and have plans for a nice relaxing weekend. Whatever your idea of relaxing is...I know relaxing is a relative term!

Well our office is moving today...we "shut down" at 1pm today and move to the new office. In theory we will be business as usual starting at 8am Monday morning. It is rainy and cold here today so a great day to move.I've mentioned this before but I'm super excited about my new office space it has walls and a door.

I don't have huge plans for the weekend. It is suppose to rain all weekend. I was watching the weather last night and the meteorologist said..."when I say rain all day...I mean make indoor plans". So maybe I will run by the bookstore on my way home tonight to pick something up to read.

Next Friday is the first day of spring...I hope spring weather is soon to follow. It is amazing yesterday there was ice coating tree limbs that had small green buds on them.

Happy Birthday to Cary Condray...his birthday is tomorrow. I also hope The Condray clan gets to feeling better so they can help him celebrate!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: