Friday, March 6, 2009

My Favorite Easter Treat...

I love mini Robin Eggs. I wait for them every year to arrive on the candy shelves. I had my first mini box of mini Robin Eggs this past weekend...I'm sure that's the beginning of many more this year!


4 comments:

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

You know they're good 'cause Whopper makes them! I love Cadburry eggs....yummy! Have a great weekend.

Melissa said...

I love those too! They are definitely my fave Easter candy!

Heather said...

YUM-MY!!!! Oh, the Easter Candy coming right after girl scout cookie time may be the death of me!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl I love those things too...We may just have to get a couple of bags to eat when Jody and I are visiting you! I have to agree with Rachel the cadburry eggs are my fav though and I think I may have to go to wal-mart and get some soon!