Monday, March 16, 2009

My Bookstore...

I love going to the bookstore. I'm one of those people that will walk around a bookstore for hours looking at books, pick up books and reading the jacket or back of the book. I also love libraries...all those books.

I was thinking the other day what if I had a bookstore. My bookstore would have a coffee/tea shop, comfy chairs and a no cell phone rule. I would want to sit in one of my comfy chairs, sip tea and read all day..which leads me to the reasons my bookstore would not be profitable. I wouldn't want to be bother with things like customers and I could prefer for it to be very quiet...no questions....so I should probably just visit other peoples book stores and read at home!

1 comments:

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

You are a nut! But I totally agree. :)