Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Knit Two...


I read most of the weekend. I went to the book store on Saturday afternoon. This book is the second in a series...I don't know how many more the author is planning to write but I hope there are more to come. Kate Jacobs is on her way to being at the top of my list of favorite authors. Of course she will be sharing that place with Nicholas Sparks.

Anyway back to the book. The first book was The Friday Night Knitting Club. The books are about a group of women that become friends because of their love of knitting and the time they spend together knitting on Friday nights obviously. When I read The Friday Night Knitting Club and this weekend when I read Knit Two I had the urge to learn to knit. I still might.

Kate Jacobs also has one more book that I haven't read. That books is called Comfort Food. If anyone has read Comfort Food let me know. That will probably be the next book I read when I have a weekend that I can spend reading.

0 comments: